Consulting service for Company which has a plan to expand your business to Japan


We offer consulting service related to Japanese labor law related matter, Japanese social insurance and other human resources and labor related matters, etc. for non-Japanese company which plans to expand business to Japan.

There are few companies or HR professionals which are able to give non-Japanese companies English advise​ concerning Japanese labor law or any other labor related matters.

If you want to get those English advise, please feel free to contact us.

We can support your business as your partner in Japan.


As an example, we can make English written opinion concerning labor related matters like social insurance, labor law or any other HR related matters. These documents will be made by consultant qualified to be a certified Social Insurance and Labor Consultant after passing a Japanese national examination.


We can offer other English consultant services according to your business’s wish.